- What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of personal data.
- Established security procedures to protect the misuse of your information.
- How to correct any informational inaccuracies.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE & SHARING:
PERSONAL INFORMATION ACCESS & CONTROL:
You may opt out of future contact at any time or by contacting us via our phone number or email address (below), or inquire regarding current data, which includes:
- Understanding what personal data, if any, we have.
- Requesting changes or corrections to personal data.
- Requesting deletion or removal of any personal data.
- Expressing concerns about our use of your personal data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When submitting sensitive information via our website, the data is protected both online and offline. Any sensitive information collected (e.g. credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted to us via secure measures. Security is verified through a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser—or look for "https" at the beginning of our web page address. Only employees requiring information to perform a specific job, such as billing or customer service, are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.